An exclusive invitation-only learning and experience cohort
Activating purpose or dealing with the brand challenges of implementing sustainability can often feel like the loneliest job in the world, but what if we could grow together? Maybe you ask yourself the questions like: How can purpose still be differentiating in a highly competitive market? How can I get more bang for my buck with my purpose communication? How can I truly get everyone across the organisation to own purpose?
The aim with the Purpose Peers is to create a hand-picked cohort of people, who can learn, inspire, and grow together by contributing with their individual experiences, professional background, or point of view – all this through asking all those questions that truly matter.
This cohort demands as much from you as from us, and you’re expected to participate and contribute and besides showing up for the sessions, you should expect some preparation time for some sessions, as well as being actively engaged in the cohort between sessions. You’ll also be exposed to the latest thinking and methodologies from our community of speakers and experienced professionals, who’ll share their knowledge and insights as well as engage in questions and conversation in select sessions. The cohort is a safe, open-minded, and encouraging community where you should never be afraid to speak-up. Information shared in the cohort stays in the cohort.
Over the course of 10 sessions, you’ll grow personally and professionally, you’ll get to expand your network and learn new methodologies, get the latest purpose thinking and fresh purpose research. If you simply want to lean back and learn, this is not for you. The premise is simple: the more you give, the more you get. We can’t wait to grow together with you.
Candidates will be accepted based on their qualifications and how they add to the cohort, so we get a diverse group of candidates who can learn from each other. Typically, we aim for executives such as brand managers, vice presidents, creative directors, producers, sustainability managers, agency CEOs, or similar.
10 sessions over one year, but do expect online exchange and conversation through our Purpose Peers Online Hub.
Will be announced, but open for candidates.
60-minute sessions often split between case presentation from members of the cohort, an inspiration session from e.g. an external speaker and obviously lots of dialogue. Each session is followed by an extra 30-minute discussion forum, which is optional.
2999€ for a year
- How to shape and activate purpose
- Best practise and latest research
- How to tackle purpose with confidence
- Gain insights from other professional experiences
- How to turn purpose into authentic marketing that matters
- Access to our online Purpose Peers hub for conversation and exchange
- Free access to our on-demand masterclass (value 300€)
- Free access to our on-demand library of learning videos and tutorials
- Free access to all live webinars (more than 10 yearly)
- Exclusive discounts to partner conferences across the globe
- Award entry discount to select impact/advertising awards
- Unlimited access to e-learning materials like The Brand Transformation Map
- Discount on 1-on-1 advisory sessions with Thomas
At the end of the training you’ll get a certificate documenting your participation at the “Purpose Peers”-program.